- Each OIC Member State may propose Candidate City/(ies) to the ICYF-DC Secretariat and nominate them as candidate “OIC Youth Capital” City. For that, they should fulfil the following requirements:
- The Member State will submit:
- Filled in and duly signed/stamped “Application form” (Annex 1)
- “Support Letter” signed by Mayor of the town or city that shows the interest in running for hosting “The OIC Youth Capital”;
- All the OIC Member States are eligible to propose their candidate city/(ies) for being an OIC Youth Capital.