CALL FOR APPLICATION: “OIC BATTLE OF SUMOROBOT & TVET CONFERENCE FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION”
In the framework of the Putrajaya – OIC Yout
h Capital 2017 international programme, the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Malaysia in partnership with Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), an international institution affiliated to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), is organizing the “OIC BATTLE OF SUMOROBOT & TVET CONFERENCE FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION” in Putrajaya (Malaysia), on 23-24 May, 2017.
- To produce a generation of educators and learners who are creative and competitive in line with the aspiration in robotic field towards directing a first class human capital with a “towering personality”.
- To foster unity and encourage exchange of views among the participants of the local youth and the OIC youth participants who have strength in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET).
- THE PARTICIPATION OF THE OIC BATTLE OF SUMOROBOT & TVET CONFERENCE FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION – PUTRAJAYA OIC YOUTH CAPITAL 2017 MUST consist of respective OIC countries. Participants involved in SumoRobot Competition are also obliged to attend TVET Conference for Industrial Automation on the following day.
- All participants must be aged between 15 – 30 years.
- ONLY ONE (1) PERSON PER PARTICIPATION from each OIC country is encouraged where the cost will be borne by the Organizing Committee including :-
- Flight ticket from respective country to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/ KLIA2) and return flight ticket from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/ KLIA2) to their country;
- Twin sharing accommodation with breakfast and dinner provided at the hotel;
- Domestic transportation from the airport to the hotel and the programme venue;
- Meals and refreshment during the programme.
- Accommodation, meals and transportation during programme are provided by the Organizing Committee. The participants are responsible for all personal expenses (such as buying souvenirs, international phone calls, laundry, personal trading and etc). Personal expenditures of preparation for the trip or daily expenses during the stay will not be provided by the Organizing Committee.
- OBSERVERS from participating OIC countries are welcome to attend the programme at their OWN EXPENSES, subject to the relevant provisions of the competition and the rules of procedure. However, the Organizing Committee MAY NOT RESPONSIBLE on the arrangement of hotel accommodation, meals and transportation during their stay in Malaysia.
All participants are required to complete the registration form and submit to the Organizing Committee before Sunday, 30 April 2017.
Date : 23rd – 24th May 2017 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Venue : Dewan Seri Siantan & Bilik Melati, Precint 3, Putrajaya Malaysia
Please refer programme tentative to the Appendix
*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE GUIDELINE FOR PARTICIPATION ON THE “OIC BATTLE OF SUMOROBOT & TVET CONFERENCE FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION” PROGRAMME BEFORE APPLYING.