Bangladesh announces the call for applications from the prospective participants in the Art Exhibition as part of its yearlong festivities of “Dhaka, OIC Youth Capital 2020”. The exhibition will be done fully on a digital platform where the arts will be uploaded and showed to everyone. The artwork will be uploaded by the participants and the best among them will be showcased in the exhibition where the viewers can vote for their favorite.
- This event is to harness and showcase the creativity of the youth
- This event is to promote the freedom of expression of the youth
- The art will be showcased to give the youth a platform to show their many talents and make their voice heard
- The participants can make their opinions heard through their work
- This helps the youth in critical thinking as well
- World-renowned artists will talk about art and how COVID 19 has an impact on it
- The artists will have to fill up a form and submit their art
- The art will be displayed digitally in an exhibition
- The viewers will be given the option to choose their favorite artist from the exhibition
- The scores from the judge the people will be taken into account and the winner will be declared
Program Format and Timeline
- The program will be a combination of Facebook live and digital exhibition.
- Timeline: 7 – 15 October 2020
*** The online platform and its technical information pack will be shared only with the selected participants.
Full attended participants will be awarded a verified certificate issued by the Bangladesh Government, ICYF and World Scout
Based on the evaluation of the submitted policy paper and the engagements of the participants during the virtual session, prize money will be awarded.
- Winner: 2000 USD
- 1st Runner Up: 1000 USD
- 2nd Runner Up: 750 USD
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Citizen of the OIC Member States or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Ability to communicate in English
- Well conversant in digital technology with good internet connectivity.
- Aged between 18–35
- Interested in art and culture
Selection Committee will evaluate the applications based on eligibility and criteria if the committee decides for further information can set an online interview as the last stage of selection.
Selected participants will receive an email confirmation containing online program details. Due to a tight schedule, there will be not an opportunity to inform those who are not selected. The general information on selection results will be posted at the ICYF website and social media accounts.
Important Note: Only selected participants will be informed.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 3 October 2020 at 23:59 (GMT+6, Dhaka TIME)
ANNOUNCEMENT OF SELECTION: 5 October 2020
For more questions email us at email@example.com.
(Registration will be open before the program)