One of the main difficulties the youth face nowadays is about making right decisions fast. Being able to do this will save them a lot of time and they will get a lot more time for shaping the decision better afterwards. By this competition, we want to break this stiffness and help the youth making most of their time during this pandemic.
- This is a quiz competition
- The questions will be designed in such a manner, which will make the participants think critically
- This will help the youth polishing up their Critical Thinking skill
- Also our plan is to help them in learning quick and efficient decision making
- The competition will consist several short and critical questions
- 1 individual per country will be shortlisted for the final competition
- The final competition will take place on “Zoom”
- Individual answering maximum number of correct answer in the most minimum time will be declared as the winner
Program Format & Timeline
- Winner, 1st runner up and 2nd runner up will be awarded
- “Zoom” will be the main implementation channel
- The event will last from 8th November, 2020 to 15th November, 2020
- Registration will last from 3rd November, 2020 to 5th November, 2020
*Application deadline will be strictly maintained and participants who won’t be providing all the details and requirements will be disqualified
All the attended participants will be awarded with Certification from both ICYF President and Foreign/Youth & Sports Ministry of Bangladesh.
- Winner: 2000 USD
- 1st Runner Up: 1000 USD
- 2nd Runner Up: 750 USD
- Who Can Apply?
- Citizen of the OIC Member States or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Individuals with outstanding Critical Thinking ability
- Individuals who can make correct decisions quickly
- Ability to communicate in English
- Individuals with high speed internet connection as the quiz will be conducted on “Zoom”
- Well conversant in digital technology with good internet connectivity.
- Aged between 18–35
- Participants must be from 18 to 35 years old for both genders
- Participation is allowed to the people of OIC Member States or representatives of Islamic communities in other countries.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee
- Form will only be accepted in English.
Selection Committee will evaluate the applications based on eligibility and criteria if the committee decides for further information can set online interview as the last stage of selection.
Selected participants will receive an email confirmation containing online program details. Due to a tight schedule, there will be not an opportunity to inform those who are not selected. The general information on selection results will be posted at ICYF website and social media accounts.
Important Note: Only selected participants will be informed.
Application Deadline: 5th November, 2020 at 23:59 (GMT +6, Dhaka Time)
Announcement of Selection: 7thNovember, 2020
For further queries, email us at email@example.com
(Registration will be open before the program.)