The year 2020 has been a very challenging year for all of us, mostly because of the global pandemic we are going through. During this time a lot of Volunteer Organizations all over the world has taken some magnificent initiatives and those initiatives can actually make handling this pandemic better for a lot of nations. By this event we want to bring those initiatives up so that everyone can follow them and make themselves and others sustain in this challenge.
- The theme is COVID-19, as dealing with it is the 1st priority of every nation currently
- Bringing innovative ideas up front about dealing with COVID-19
- Passing the knowledge worldwide
- Acknowledging the breakthrough ideas
- Volunteer Organizations from the OIC countries will apply and demonstrate their ideas briefly using the registration form
- Registration forms will be uploaded in the website
- An organization with the best idea from each country will be shortlisted for the next phase
- Organizations will choose an individual to represent them
- Shortlisted candidates will make a case based on their idea
- Individuals representing their organizations will present their case in front of the judges during the final conference and the judges will pick a winner and the runner ups
Program Format & Timeline
- Award will be presented according to the set benchmarks
- The final conference will be taking place in “Zoom”
- The event will last from 30th November, 2020 to 8th December, 2020
- Registration will last from 24th November, 2020 to 27th November, 2020
- The final conference will be held on 7th December, 2020 and 8th December, 2020
*Application deadline will be strictly maintained and participants who won’t be providing all the details and requirements will be disqualified
All the attended participants will be awarded with Certification from both Bangladesh Government & ICYF
- Winner: 2000 USD
- 1st Runner Up: 1000 USD
- 2nd Runner Up: 750 USD
Who Can Apply?
- Citizen of the OIC Member States or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Ability to communicate in English
- Well conversant in digital technology with good internet connectivity.
- Aged between 18–35
- Organizations will have to pitch ideas only regarding the COVID-19 crisis
- Participants must be from 18 to 35 years old for both genders
- Participation is allowed to the people of OIC Member States or representatives of Islamic communities in other countries.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee
- Form will only be accepted in English.
Selection Committee will evaluate the applications based on eligibility and criteria if the committee decides for further information can set online interview as the last stage of selection.
Selected participants will receive an email confirmation containing online program details. Due to a tight schedule, there will be not an opportunity to inform those who are not selected. The general information on selection results will be posted at ICYF website and social media accounts.
Important Note: Only selected participants will be informed.
Application Deadline: 27th November, 2020 at 23:59 (GMT +6, Dhaka Time)
Announcement of Selection: 29th November, 2020
For further queries, email us at email@example.com.
(registration will be opened before the program)